This is the home page of a channel. It is similar to someone's profile "wall" in a social network context. Posts created by the channel are displayed according to the observer's viewing permissions.
Create a Post
If you have permission to create posts on the channel page, then you will see the post editor at the top.
Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:01:12 +0100
wrote the following
Tue, 09 Nov 2021 10:41:24 +0100
Hubzilla 6.4 Released!
comes with many bug fixes and some neat usability improvements. Here is a condensed list of the most notable changes:
- BBcode support for the notes widget and app
- Implement system apps sync with clones
- Improved file upload performance
- Introduce all in one channel cloning via network; separate import of files and items is not required anymore (not compatible with cloning from older versions)
- Introduce progress tracking for files and items import when cloning via network (not compatible with cloning from older versions)
- Improve channel delete performance by moving some actions to background tasks
- Implement apps un-starring from the app bin via drag and drop
- Add notices tab to HQ widget
- Add option to mark all notices of a thread read if a notice of the thread is clicked (default true)
For the complete changelog please refer to
to all contributors and everybody who is supporting Hubzilla.
How to Upgrade
1. create a backup
2. execute util/udall from the terminal
Get the Code
Hubzilla is a powerful platform for creating interconnected websites featuring a decentralized identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology.
Link to Source
Toggle Star Status